A little bit about us:
The area originally settled around Amisk Lake was called "Beaver Lake". Amisk is Cree for Beaver and thus the origin of the name. In 1937, the subdivision of the present community of Denare Beach took place. The community quickly became a resort area following the construction of a roadway to the mining center of Flin Flon.
How did we get our name?
When Saskatchewan Parks became responsible for the area they changed the name from Amisk or Beaver to Denare Beach. Taking the first two letters from Department of Natural Resources they arrived at the name of Denare Beach.
The village has managed to retain its resort atmosphere, while growing with the development of new homes.
Garbage & Recycling
May 1 - Sep 30 Monday and Thursday
Oct 1 - Apr 30 Monday only
- Recycling - transport your recyclables to Flin Flon & District Environment Council at 9 Timber Lane in Flin Flon. For more info 687-6169
- Landfill - Closed Wednesday and Sunday
May 1 to Sep 30 - Open Noon to 8pm Oct 1 to Apr 30 - Open Noon to 4pm
Health & Wellness
- Flin Flon General Hospital 687-7591
- Mamawetan Churchill River Regional Health Authority, located in Creighton. Public Health, Mental Health, Home Care and Children's Dental Program. Monthly child vaccination visits to Denare Beach. Phone 688-8620
- Dental Offices in Flin Flon
Family Dental Centre 687-4777 Flin Flon Dental Office 687-4214
- Doctor Offices in Flin Flon
NOR-MAN RHA Medical Clinic 687-6130
- Amisk Lake Church - 1725 Moody Drive 362-2495
- various Churches located in Creighton and Flin Flon
- Denare Beach Recreation Board 362-2050
Denare Beach Community Clubs/Groups
Real Estate/Lots for Sale
- Lots for sale - contact Village office at 362-2054
- Located at the Wooley Bully Pub, bottom level
- Open daily 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day